The answer to my blog title is YES! It is true, I came across Dairy-Free Scottish Tablet from a retweet and I was curious. Being a huge fan of fudge, and particularly Scottish Tablet I though I owed it to myself to investigate!
Now, I thought as i'm adding more Vegan items into my diet, this would be a great addition as a treat! I know they say a moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips, but honestly, life is too short to starve yourself and never treat yourself.
Amazing points about this company:
- Their tagline is 'No cruelty, all the satisfaction'.
- They don't use ANY animal products in their products.
- They don't use Soya, Nuts, Gluten or Palm Oil in their products.
- They state "We hope to promote animal free products and show their tablet can be even tastier than the original'.
- This tablet is handmade by Martin & Susan, who own the company.
I have tried all three of their Scottish Tablet flavours (as I felt it was really important to get a full test of all the products!). These delectable delights are superb, melts in the mouth and you wouldn't know they don't contain dairy. In fact, I can agree with with the company and say this is SO much tastier than the original. It makes it all the more better than its not harming anything (apart from my figure perhaps). My favourite was the Vanilla, you can't beat a Vanilla fudge (the chocolate was also delicious) but they all were amazingly delicious. I will certainly be purchasing again.
Prices start at £3.00 for a 150g bag and have varying other wights to choose from, you can go up to 1kg! If you're a fan of fudge & Scottish Tablet, I would recommend this company whole heatedly! Whether you're a Vegan or not, I guarantee this will hit your sweet tooth spot!